Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Mum

        Hi folk how you all doing ? got miss me d petite dude ? hohoho .....how was your life today ? hope everything fine. Yesterday i had a bad dream . I really scared . Not scared of Ghost but scared i will lost someone who i love and care . After i get  up from my dream i faster pray to GOD and hold my bible . I really scared . I think some of you exprienced it before right .

     Mmmm....i did i lot sins , i'm not holy in GOD eyes . please forgive me ...

        Yesterday around 7:20 pm   my dear mum sms me  and ask when i will go back for chinese new year ... then i called she and asking where  she now ?she told me she still in farm  waiting for my young brother to pick she go back ....but its too late already ..i really worried for my mother  and just keep pray to GOD . She asked me to call my dad , she said my dad looked like fell not well .mmmm but i dont know how to face my dad and no topics for both of us .

      After one hour i called back my mum , she said she still in farm ....what The Fuck ....what to my brother why she still not pick my mother .....the car is belong to my mum ....my mum paid the car every month but she not enjoy used the car . she give the car to my brother because she love my brother ....and my mum just take public bus when she went to farm ...i really pity of my mother ...my mum not enjoy her life ....i really want help she but i also not rich .....:(

          My brother just succeed fetch my mum around 9  but almost 10pm ....Oh my GOD why  and what happened to my brother ,,,, he is selfish .....he is stupid ...he help other people and become driver to other people but not able  to help my mother ...such are useless animals ....GOD i hope..mmm not hope i want become a good boy to and good society . I love them . please GOD

No comments: