Saturday, January 30, 2010

Missed My Childhood

                       I really missed my childhood , GOD can i go back to the time?






     I dont have a happy chilhood memory , i came from a poor and not prefect family . But i'm lucky compared to some other people . My dad is pilih kasih ...he have is play man ...he have many woman outside there  and got many  children ...so mean i have many step siblings.

      Last night i really angry with my brother but after i saw above photos , i suddenly remember our childhood memory , i suddenly want cry  and missed them alot ....since i was 17 leaving the home .....i seldom go back there ...i just go back 2 times ...really sad .
  
       when i was kids , my second brother and me follow my  mum went to farm , that time my young brother havent born ...i seldom quarrel with my brother . we love each other ..that  time we really poor . and my dad not with us , he with his new wife . ....i still remember got one times we dont have rice , my mum said we dont rice to eat  soon because no money ...( Mum i really missed and love you) , when we dont have rice my mum will ask me go to our neighbour house ask rice ...the neighbour are my grandfather  ex workers  , Thanks GOD they give us some rice .

             I must do something and give my mum a good life .

With Love ,
Miss Casanova

1 comment:

gronkljaer said...

*im so touched*
i miss childhood memory either...
miss playin wif my lil bro..
nw we jz cnt get along playin like we used to...
he changed a lot..
his attitude...
his appearance...
evrythin jz went wrong...
huhu