Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sex with France papa...

   yea... pussy hunger .... 

 This france papa  visited me at home to pass me somethings...is rainy day .... good for sex ... in sex mood...he came i wrog time ...i am horny...all in my mind is sex ... need a fat dick ...Finally he reached .. we sat at living room  and discussed..the rain became more heavy..no chance for him to go back ..he just kept looking at my boobies ..i can see his dick shape... is hard now..


     He started to touched my body and want kiss my lips... but i not let him kiss my lips...u can kiss my whole body included pussy but no lips....lips only for my man... 


   This france papa seem shy ...nice game ...i sat on top of him n play with his dick ..with my pussy ..warm up for him ... yea..he take off my dress ..he looks happy when see boobies .  he  kiss and suck boobies .i knew he is horny now.. his dick want to go in..but i refused... he beg me ..please ... for a while ..the dick forced to go in... and pussy is tight ..because long time no service.He slide in alll his big fat dick ...yes i can felt it .. is big ...i taught only german and persian have big dick ...not bad this france papa have big dick too.... i try to stop ...because ..he is not my taste ...he not let me go . he grab my body and doggie me while i am standing....ooo... nice..i just let d dick slide in and out harder ...i forgot everything although he not my taste .because the dick fuck me well...


                       Plan to try this
 

No comments: