Friday, March 18, 2011

Old man love young pussy




Today he called me, he asked me . when he can ride me? I don't know how to answer him . mmmm.... he is rich and gave me money w/out sex . I say he is serious with me . But age is gap and no chemistry between us. I just like his $$$$ not him ... But although i like $$$ ....i not simply make sex . No feeling no sex . Fuck and Earn money ??? nope ...I can't ....For me Earn money , chemistry and fuck ....

If you have sex without feeling , that like rape . Force and push because of money ....My pussy cannot accept all type of dick ..Have to looks the person first . If can eat then ....eat , enjoy and earn in same time .

How about you ?? How many of you can let stranger or different guy screw you pussy ? Not all can do . The china doll , philippines , thai and indonesia chicks is very hot and open minded . Their pussy can accept all kind of dick , BiG , small , black , white and some smelly body man .... lol ....

     why some old man love young ??? young have tight and fresh pussy ??? or young innocent in sex ???

1 comment:

Tinto Rose said...

Of course, old men like young pussies. who doesnt?