Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My life play me



   
      I found out myself in love with him . He is not handsome , i not sure he really love me or just want me for fuck . But i can feel he is good man . He is ready for family , but myself not . I am not ready. I still young .

     My head pain , really pain. I am really sad now . sad and sad.  Being controlled by cipak.  She not give me freedom . Now my myself run out of money . I have to work for her. my life is black and white right now. i can't breath well . GOd why why . why i cannot live like another  women and girl. why why ???? My life like the xxx life.  she don't have freedom too .She have to work for bastard. Because the bastard control her . control .....yea..... control if  not her story will leak...........................................   fuck fuck fuck ..what the hell  my life is...... i want get myself drunk  and drunk . i want cry ....  my heart pain. nobody know . only if you experience it , you will know and know. why i was born this way . why i cannot have happy live. why the live kept play me.

    Before i taught i am free and free from the evil cheap man , but now another cipet controlled me.

       No no no ....no one can stop me. You want play .i can play ...play and play ....

1 comment:

Tinto Rose said...

Play all the way, Miss Casanova