Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Breast Feed




     what you think ? when you see the title??? maybe you will think -tive is it ?
I'm not going to critic or what . But i want to remind you all and  i felt touched ... Really touched .

     Everyone have different mind when see such situation . Because we are different .
Not My Photo 
      I saw a women . she is malay muslim and complete with her tudung . she looks like from village . Maybe she waiting for bus or her husband.I don't know. You know what she did ? she breast feed her son.Her son looks like 1 years old.  some people also looks at her. I can felt some of the women shame... lucky that time no ugly horny man . One young man . a student accidently saw ....he quickly turn...he shame ..seen ... maybe he thinking ..how come this women breast feed  at public place.
                                                     Not my photo
                                                                   Not My Photo

      mmm ... I just felt touched. A women and mother is noble and great . They not only give birth  but also breast feed . Yea ...not all women breast feed their baby .  But they  gave birth the baby too.

      The women  really did good job . but she did in wrong way . she should turn or faces opposite  and make sure no people ( man ) saw her brest feed her baby. Yeah since the place is public place . so not good ideas to breast feed  .This maybe will make some man horny ... if the women is pretty ..maybe she will become rape victim ...

                                                      Not My photo

    Not only baby love to suck breast . old man also do love suck breast . So don't make the man horny .

No comments: