Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cheap Man called me





once upon a time , i almost cheated by this cheap poor man.I gave him free fuck.Fuck and fuck , all man love fuck pussy. Man and women down and betray each others because of their high interest in fuck . You get wha i mean?


He called me, but i off my phone. no more feeling to this poor man . Once the man hurt or betray me.i will lost interest with the fellow. No chance , you hurt me, dirty , poor, no more feeling ..... no chemistry....so bye bye.
I believe some lady and man do so to . Once know their partner hunting and fuckig around , they will lost trust and may kill their relationship too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

forget about the cheap man ....find a new MAN who got the chemistry with you :)-donkie75

Anonymous said...

how to find you beside comment here??? donkie75

Anonymous said...

There is a donkey farm at Bukit Berutung.You can find me there :)-donkie75