Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She Drunk Again

             My housemate drunk again. Lucky she not vomit in living room. But she make noise .open and close door. This fellow drunk but still can eat a lot . Most people drunk will  go to sleep but she ..........eat and make noise.....she some time knock our door and kick. Her attitude like a crazy women. She don't know how to respect people. well , i will shift house next month . I don't like to face this fellow again.

       She like to complain people , but she didn't realize her own mistake and her bad attitute.i just patience and listen .When infront of me , she will complain our other housemate but when she with the housemate, maybe she will critic me.

       The most thing i don't like is ,she always order me to do something. such like ggo buy something for her or accompany her. I think like ,she  treat me as a stupid and slave.I don't like people treat me like this. Maybe i'm too Good and kind ,that why she can bully me.

       When we treat someone nice , the people may think we'r stupid .

No comments: