Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Condom

     My mum found a condom in my brother room . she asked my brother how he got this condom . My brother said the condom is belong to his idiot  friend. I really felt surprise and sad. His gf not with him and stay other state. So mean he make love with other women lol. Who is the women?? I'm thinking who ? ? my mum said maybe he visit the prostitute . oh ....nono ....really geli ... The prostitute in my state is indon , and few china dolls.
     
         My brother only 17 years how come he can visit the prostitute . I can't imagine my little brother know how to fuck already . In my eyes , he is always my little brother. I hope the condom not belong to him is belong to idiot man .................. He is shit teach my brother bad thing

         Well not bad , My brother still remember to wear condom .

                                               Use me for safety
                                               Everything will be safe



 

No comments: