Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peragut Bodoh

        I  really don't know why the government still not apply our tradition law. Please la ......we wnt peace and safe environment . But this idiot make everything worst . I felt not safe when i go out or carry my bag. When i heard the motor sound . I will alert and walk faster. Because i scared that is the idiot's motor.

       They should quit from this world. If you don't want kill them , is okay.............because GOD always teach us to love life and forgive.  Give them chances? some fellow are given chances but they not appreciate it. They keep do it.Why?? So , should we give them chance again ?

      But my suggestion is use the tradition law. Cut the idiot's hand and put them in jail. So when they was release from jail their  can't harm the public. This will make the world peace. No more worry when we going out . Becuase the idoit no hand .


    

No comments: