Monday, February 1, 2010

She drunk again !!!!!

     My housemate drunk again and she vomited in living room . when she , i felt want vomit too ....ehehe......but thanks GOD she still can wiped it .

      She suddenly told me "I'm cheap" ......i dont know why she said so.....but i dont want talk with she , she drunk and i also busy with my movie .

       She have a bad temper and always scold me and angry me , but i dont care , no mood to talk with she . I just do whatever i like .patience is important , if other person maybe cant stay and patience with she but ......

        My tips is calm down and try to think something good about she , what she do for you and remember the good and positive thing.  wink wink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I agree.... i was having a argument just now.. to cool down i just suddenly.keep quite.. than every cool down.. thanks for the sharing

Lee

hydrocloric said...

When someone get drunk they cant hold back their emotion that they have been keeping in their hearts.. who knows rite...may be u want to talk to her when she sober ask her if u did anything wrong [biar beralas kata org..].. and also keeping quite is good as it is to avoid and conflict but sometime they don't

JinChrist said...

i believe u r a nice gal....keep writing