Friday, February 5, 2010

Dont love me !!!!

         If you are good guy but no money please dont love me , i will not love you . i only will love money and the owner .Because i'm not rich i want dont live such  this life please forget me , after you have money , you can  come . I know i'm greedy but i dont want hurt anybody ,i really tired with this life .

       All man same , rich and poor , ugly and handsome , tall and short , fat and thin ....all totally same , so why not i choose the rich one who can give me whatever i want . Malay man is greedy , have one lala  but they still want four lala ........pity of their wife ......(i dont mean all , but those who have)

       The bartender always wan chase me , but i think all man same , only want xxx and play ....so  impossible , i just will fell in love  with money . Money is everything . I want change my life ...i really tired.

4 comments:

ShamSki said...

not all men are the same...never judge a book by its cover...more money, more problem..the simple the better...dont get drunk so often aite..

Anonymous said...

i am about to get married..but my future husband is kind of forcing me to marry him. xnk la pikir jahat..tp still terlintas gak dy nk kwen n ak sbb sex ke?klu x sex xleh ke..hampeh

misscasanova said...

Anony...

sometimes we don't know what they think . Either they serious or nope....But plan for yourself ....especially financial ....don't trust the guy and don't put effort to the guy take care of you ....

some malay lady ,leaved o divorced with their husband ..the lady don't have everything ...money .... have to ask and bag the bastard to give them ...

DreamNet said...

Sorry to interrupt something, Miss Casanova. From the point i read your blog.

Miss Casanova is trying to imply that men and women have the urge to have sex for fun but not love each other in a relationship, is it?

The question i want to ask is that, is there such couple can live together happily without cheating each other, and does it really matter about having sex after marriage?

I'm sorry for asking alot. Its just my curiosity.