Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Drunk


     Last night my turn drunk , my head still pain and blur blur , hard life for me , this is my job i have to drink .
working is not easy , no job easy and every job must have effort .

     Yesterday i rest in the mamak , i really drunk , thanks GOD save me last nite , when i rest at mamak , got stupid arab @ iraq man disturb me , wtf lancio  arab and iraq , bastard better you died , poor of your mother and father born bastard son like you .

      I want to call my friend but i leave my handphone in the shop , poor of me , how come i can forgot (maybe i'm too drunk), i hope this will not happen to me again ,now i just understand why cindy said she is cheap , because our drink for money , well , we're not like prostitute lol ....whatever prostitute is a job also ...not everyone can do it .

2 comments:

ShamSki said...

pity u...where is ur work place? is it far from ur home?

Anonymous said...

Well if you put that way.. everything is job robbery also the job... you need to thinks and don't chose the best for you..