Friday, April 1, 2011

Does penis size matter ?



            Does penis size matter?????
For me penis size is somewhat important. some what important . yes somewhat important . I don't mind  but as long medium size and can fuck me well.Some of small size penis also can screw well your pussy . But once you try the monster size. You will fall in love with it .



A survey of 556 women between the ages of 19-49 asked participants whether penis length and girth matter. The findings included:
  • 18% said penis length was very important, 22% said penis girth was very important
  • 57% said penis length was somewhat important, 53% said penis girth was somewhat important
  • 25% said penis length was unimportant, 25% said penis girth was unimportant
Source :http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/a/penissize.htm
 1)   One of  my gf told me. she can't fuck and not enjoy make love with asian once being fuck by white dick. oh.... 
2) one of  my white friends told me her sex partner  still looking for him , even she is in relationship right now. Because her bf dick can't feed her pussy well.  So this lady have to looks back this white dick. Hunger of monster dick. mmm... I would like suggest this lady find a black handsome cocks. Screw by big black monster is like being virgin  again . mmm... Is it ..... I haven't try yet ... now i don't think i need  it . 
       This issues is remind me back about one article i read long time ago . Regarding the condom issues among the indian . The news said the standard condom is too big for the indian . But some of the monster dick also can't get their size . Is very hard for them to find their size.
Not my photo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what are you waiting for?