Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bangla Touched kuku Bird

         Today i  met my ex colleague bangla .. He is bar tender and cleaner . He saw me and greeted me . Asked me where i work now.  He kept want talk with me . But i not interested .... Then one sexy lady came ... He also kept looking at the lady ... until the lady gone away ...

      He still there , i hope he away , but ..he still there ... then he started touch his little bird .... I not sure ...he want show up to me or what .... well ... i not interested when see his attitude  felt want vomited... He is not my taste.


     I learned nowdays a lot bangla fucking the cheap prostitute ...The place their visited must is chow kit and little india .. Nowdays Geylang also polluted by those bangla... The lady there was screwed by bangla little dick ...  The bangla kiss the china , indon , malay nipple ...suck them , lick the pussy and  fuck ...  Then others guy keep come and did same .Pussy cat pussy cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought u r from malaysia