Monday, April 18, 2011

Control your own MAN

    Last week  , one lady called me . I actualy had deleted her number . I don't know her .  but she know me . Maybe she spy me ....Very funny .... her bf was drunk  the night before she called me. She taught i am the one  drink with her bf .... wtf .... the lady is sick and sick .. Sorry i am not the one who drink or fucking with your man ... This man once upon a time like me . maybe now he still like me ... nope like me ... like to fuck me ... but i not give him chance ... Use to spend money on me  but i still not give him by little sister .... Because i know he have mad girl friend ... I believe in karma and punishment . so i don't want to play with women husband or bf . Some of the man really  funny and stupid . They kept  follow and beg you .Give  the lady money and luxurious life. Because they want screw the girl pussy . Gentle man will give money  and con man will cheat lady money and fuck for free ...

         The mad lady kept called me and called me ... she is really disturbing my life. I think this lady also same like me ... she like money . She with this man because of the man money . Maybe he met and know this man  like the way i met this man .Now she don't want lost her atm machine . The man is controlled by her . He can't free from her anymore . Because this lady stick him .poor man ... play the wrong lady ...


No comments: