Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fucking idiot lady

I not sure what happens to this lady . she locked the main door again. I had to ring the bell many times and knocked the door harder . called the aunt .... call and called .... Finally her pussy open ... I leaved home few days ...monday and today came back ... Guess what happens ...

        I really want vomitted when see this .... the rubbish very smelly ... ugly and smell like both of them ..



How many days??/ she leaved this smelly rubbish , maybe her pussy also smell like this...






I think she is in menopause process and desperated .....somemore horny ... maybe this few days no body grill her dry pussy .. Her face looks ugly ....the kitchen is dirty and smelly ...like a rat;s house ....

     I think none of you want stay with this bad fellow ... dirty and bad attitute .... she is ugly with bad attitude.

  any of you wanna fuck her smell pussy ... maybe she not wash her pussy for few days ....






No comments: