Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm poor

     I thinked i'm poor lol , every day take taxi  and i don't have car . All my friend have care , only me don't have care . Sometimes they saw me waiting for taxi . They only hons me . I really shy lol . Waiting for taxi for long time . Really really shy . everyone have car .

       Really dangerous for me to take taxi , especially at night . Today i took taxi . The driver is malay .  I don't want to take , but i don't have choice . no more taxi ... is too late , and if i call taxi from the call centre , i have to pay extra rm2 .  I'm really scared while in the cab .he looked like want to robb me .... i realy scared .  I just keep pray and i promise myself. Next time i willing to pay the rm2 . rather than robb  or anything bad thing happes to me . My life and money is more important .

     I hate lol , yesterday when i took taxi from kl central . The indian guy ask me extra rm2 ... hey  mamak  ...lu ingat i byk money ...i byk miskin ....that why naik taxi ...tak de duit nak belajar drive and buy car ...you see how poor am i .

     I want collect money buy car ......i want get my licence as soon as possible ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sound like a cute girl who needs a good guy to look after you financially and mentally...too bad I am not qualified, good luck!

flyboy

Anonymous said...

hey hi.. can i add u in msn or something like tht? u look an interesting ppl to noe.... i would like to noe u..

I'm Sheng