Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cheap man

123         Last night when got one customer drink at my working pub , he is pakistan mixed with indian.I have to serve him lol coz i open the  beer .His looks is okay .

       He asked me a lot question , asked my bra size , what the style i like  and etc dirty and hamsap question ....i felt not comfortable with this man , hey you come here for drink not to talk about this , i don't know and i also don't have feeling with you , so when he talked about this thing , make me  felt want vomit ...and geli ....i just thinking maybe this hamsap lou long time no fuck girl and maybe he came here because want hunt victim  ....but i not interested with him lol ......but have to serve him ...listen what he said ....although i don't like .

      Well this monkey started  show his real face , he asked me " i pay you Rm150  , you make love with me and my friend , you will  have more fun "

        I told him , i'm not interested , then he asked me to asked other girl . ......Fuck ....you want  the girl give me five  kiss .......... Cheap man ....you think all girl cheap like you .Go back to pakistan or indian la .....

     WTF .... Rm150 with two men , hey u thinked i'm cheap girl .....stupid man .....no money still want fuck girl , go to hell la .....fuck.....This man really very cheap ........he thinked girl very cheap .........

    mmmm  Maybe this cheap man always go to chow kit road or petaling street hunt the cheap chick , that why he think all girl also cheap .....better  you go to chow kit  or petaling street ....not fuck girl , but fuck lady boy ass ......then you and your friend can enjoy much more lol .
              He should go to chow kit  , but you all don't follow him lol 

   Actually this is the first time cheap man asked me  such stupid question Rm150 for two .........

1 comment:

gronkljaer said...

pity u...
hw stupid he was offerin sex for rm150...
realy fucked up...
altho im a guy...
b careful in d future...